- Artwork must be received and accepted (in accordance to provided specs) by AdRide at least (15) business days prior to posting date
- Prices include promoters/operators, media space, production, distribution, installation and storage costs, unless otherwise specified
- All costs shall be due and payable at the time of order, prior to posting date as specified above.
- Rates are based on services provided in Manhattan, NY during Five (5) consecutive days, Monday thru Friday from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Artwork may be replaced by the advertiser, no more than once per week, provided that new artwork is provided to AdRide at least 15 business days prior to posting date and advertiser pays all applicable fees and costs. Production and replacement cost: $200 per panel.
- Any changes are subject to availability, weather and other conditions, and subject to approval by AdRide in its sole discretion. Cancelled service days due to Force Majeure shall be postponed and provided to client on a later date all as specified in the General Terms and Conditions attached here to.
- Orders cancelled client at least ten (10) business days prior to posting date are subject to a 15% cancellation fee, within ten (10) to two (2) business days, a 50% cancellation fee. Any cancellations within two (2) business days, prior to posting date, are non-refundable.
- All payments must be made to AdRide Advertising, LLC at 1375 Broadway, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10018.
The Advertiser agrees to the terms and conditions stated above and agrees to pay the fees and other charges as listed above. If AdRide is unable to process payment, the undersigned will be responsible for an alternate payment arrangement and all resulting processing fees. The Advertiser further agrees to the General Terms and Conditions attached hereto and acknowledges receipt of a copy of the General Terms and Conditions. Upon acceptance, this signed order form and the General Terms and Conditions constitute a binding agreement between the Advertiser and AdRide Advertising, LLC. The undersigned accepts the foregoing terms and is authorized to sign the form on behalf of the Advertiser.